Nothing in driver education is as cost effective as the In Control Crash Prevention program
Cost of the Course
- $350 for the first participant
- $250* for each additional family member taking the course at the same time.
*Additional family members subsidized through private donation aimed at keeping the whole family safe.
Making Training Even More Affordable
- Learn about our payment plan and pay only $24.99 per month
- Form a group: Groups of 8 or more qualify for special discounted rates* ( contact us for details)
- Check with your insurance agent as some carriers and/or agents help subsidize the cost
- We will do our best to match you up with a scholarship in your community
*Group discounts subsidized through private donations aimed at motivating more to participate in our training
The Return on Your Investment
Insurance Discounts are available to the vast majority of graduates. Ask your agent for details. If your carrier has not filed yet, tell them to get with the program! In fact, if you hear that there is no discount with your carrier let us know. While we do not think a policy discount is the only reason to train with us, if you qualify we want to make sure you get that savings!
Even a minor crash costs you at least $4,000 in surcharges. Well over half of new drivers crash in their first two years. Our training has been measured to reduce crashes by 70% for new drivers (reductions for experienced drivers have been greater than 30%).
Crash Prevention Training is an investment in safety that will always pay for itself. Keep in mind that as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, we ask for the $350 to cover our expenses, but are very eager to make this program as affordable as possible for you. We encourage those who can afford it, to consider a tax deductible donation to our program during their registration or after training to help us reach more teens & families.